Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Now I'll present you with the perspective that you're rambling because you're operating from insecurity. You're writing alot because you hope by doing that, people would understand, isn't it? You do understand that isn't communicating right?".

"yes I know I fail at communication even though I try to, but I've never really thought of it that way.. only knew I failed."

"yes, so I'm presenting you with this perspective right now. You get where I'm coming from? It's insecurity and anxiety"

"y..eah. yes I understand".

(words in this colour are mine if you haven't noticed)


Maybe some may find the words pretty familiar and yes, I was at bukit timah, Island creamery with one of the few people on earth I trust even though he barely knows my name. Okay. Potential person I'll trust alot.

And the truth is, I do know I'm terribly insecure, I'm driven by limitations, I know it'll kill me in many aspects but I... don't know what to do. I really hope I'll get to see him soon. Rather, I hope I'll get my barrier knocked down soon. If not, I'll never go anywhere.

No comments: